Monthly Health Tech Entrepreneurs Meetups
Are you someone who:
- Wants to learn about building a startup, but doesn’t know where to start?
- Understands the basic concepts involved in running a startup, but don’t know exactly how to apply them?
- Wants support from other health tech entrepreneurs who are facing similar issues?
Join us for a monthly meetup where health tech entrepreneurs (and those who are entrepre-curious) can share real-life experiences, exchange advice, and provide support!
Our next meetup is on April 15, 2021 at 4pm. Sign up here!
This month, we’ll hear from Joy Levin, Founder and President of Allium Research & Analytics, a marketing research and data consulting firm. Entrepreneurs often require answers to marketing-related questions to drive successful outcomes. While in some cases, there is some existing knowledge that can inform these decisions, there are gaps that need to be filled to ensure that product launches and growth strategies are on the mark. This session will provide a path forward to focus on the most critical marketing insights you need, including:
• Key outcomes driven by research
• Five critical insights that all entrepreneurs need to know
• An approach to leverage what you already know, so you can focus on getting answers that fill in the gaps.
• Free tools to get these insights
May 20, 2021 – Regulatory strategy with Jack Kent
June 17, 2021 – Reimbursement strategy with 1501 Health
July 22, 2021 – Strategic partnerships and collaborating with research institutions with Dr. Amir Manbachi
August 19, 2021 – Logistics of getting started + team formation with Brad Hennessie
September 23, 2021 – Product development for medical applications with Cyrus Etemad-Moghadam
December, 2021 – Strategic partnerships and collaborating with hospitals with Dr. Joëlle Lavoie
- Financing strategy – non-dilutive funding
- Financing strategy – dilutive funding
- Business model canvas + customer discovery
- Revenue model + projections
- Value-based pricing
- Product development
- Marketing + branding
- Sales and distribution strategy
- Reimbursement strategy
- IP strategy
- Exit strategy
- Strategic partnerships/collaborating with research institutions
- Launching international sales
- Business insurance
- Human resources + operations
- Diversity and inclusion
- Accounting/budgeting/cash flow management
- Leadership + team building
- Procurement/government relationships
- Competitive analysis/positioning
- Strategy + strategic planning
- Investor readiness + pitching
- Industry partnerships